Welcome to the 2nd Annual Santa Fe Cocktail Week!
- How it Works: You feature your own signature cocktail and guests come to buy / taste it at your establishment during Santa Fe Cocktail Week, May 26 – June 2. During that time, your guests can vote for their “Favorite Cocktail” and “Bartender of the Year” on the Cocktails & Culture Festival website.
- Your Cocktail: Once you return your Official Participant form, you will receive a list of Preferred Products. We ask that you please select your ingredients from this list as they the companies supporting the festival and Santa Fe Cocktail Week. We want to show them support in return.
- Bar Awards: The winners from online voting will be announced, and presented with a plaque and prizes at the Craft Collective on Sunday, June 4. Each participating venue will receive two free tickets to the Craft Collective / Bar Awards.
- How to Participate: Official Participants register by filling out the form, below, and are then listed on the festival website (www.NMCocktailCulture.com ) and in the festival program.
- What’s New: We are adding ABQ Cocktail Week, this year, to further support and include New Mexico Businesses. Mix and mingle with bartenders from across the state at the craft show and awards, and get your tickets to the seminars and parties on the festival website: www.NMCocktailCulture.com
- EMAIL Natalie@TheLiquidMuse.com to get the form!
Santa Fe Cocktail Week Official Participants
Derailed at the Sage Inn
Jean Cocteau Cinema
La Fiesta Lounge at La Fonda
Santa Fe Spirits Tasting Room
Inn of the Anasazi
New Mexico Hard Cider Tap Room
La Casa Sena
Inn at Loretto
Santa Fe Bar & Grill
State Capital Kitchen